Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things I Learned from American Idol with Sanjaya

Sanjaya presented the Top 10 list on Letterman on Monday of this week. Pretty funny = Things I learned from American Idol

10. The camera adds ten pounds to your mohawk.

9. Work hard and make sacrifices, you can finish in 7th place.

8. It’s very important to “Keep it real, dawg.”

7. I should have gone for the immunity idol – oh wait, that’s “Survivor.”

6. On-camera Simon is a bit nasty, but off-camera, he’s a total jerk.

5. Voting for yourself 100 times an hour causes some wicked carpal tunnel.

4. When you forget the words, just do this.

(Sanjaya belts out a riff like“Ohhhhhhhh”)

3. Honestly, I thought I was auditioning for “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?”

2. Nothing.

1. America loves performers with bad hair – right, Dave?




No comments: