Thursday, June 21, 2007

Britney Spears and her "Diva Tantrum"

I guess this is how Internet "memes" get started.  one writer comes up with a fun headline, others kind of like it, or they're just too lazy to come up with their own.  And suddenly, there are 4 headlines in my feed reader that all talk about Britney Spears and some tantrum and her being a "diva"

Well, word is that Brit had another melt down and threw a tantrum during a photo shoot for her perfume line. Here is one of the original quotes that I found:

“She got very upset and stormed out of the shoot and wouldn’t come back. Britney is not listening to
anyone and doing exactly what she wants. Sometimes she doesn’t know best.”

As always, I feel bad for Britney. The media plagues her and paparazzi would drive me bonkers too.




No comments: