Thursday, May 3, 2007

Keira Knightley claims to be naturally thin

Keira Knightley is suing a tabloid over allegations that she is promoting a culture of anorexia. Keira Knightley is a very thin actress, who appeared to lose weight during the filming of the last Pirates of the Carribean.

Here is what she had to say about the anorexia rumors:

"It appeared as if I were promoting something when I absolutely was not. I am thin because that's what I am, and I was thinner at that point because of the work I do. Nothing else," she said.


"I do a lot of action films but none of them are more physically grueling than Pirates, where we are filming in searing temperatures and shooting fight scenes in which you are wearing a wetsuit underneath a load of corsets. You are fighting with heavy weights in the water. Can you imagine a more advanced cardio workout than that done hour after hour?"


She has also stated, "Basically, my body type is naturally thin. There is nothing I can do about it."

No comments: