Thursday, May 3, 2007

Celebrity Quotes

This is one of my favorite new pages on the Internet. It's not new, but it is new to me, and maybe will be new to you. People magazine publishes celebrity quotes of the week here.

Here is the list from this week:

• "This is just an Internet-Rogaine accident gone terribly, terribly wrong."
– Bruce Willis, after David Letterman accused him of looking like "that Sanjaya guy" when he appeared on The Late Show in a faux-hawk wig

• "Not since the episode of Saved by the Bell, where Tiffani-Amber Thiessen disguised herself as a boy in order to join the school?s basketball team have I seen such an impressive mustache."
– Jimmy Kimmel, referring to American Idol's Sanjaya Malakar's new dusting of facial hair

• "They should be left alone now without reams of stuff being written that I can assure you, from my experience of royal stories, most of which will be complete nonsense."
– British Prime Minister Tony Blair, speaking out about Prince William's breakup with longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, to the BBC


• "For a while I've had the feeling that my life won't be complete if I don't adopt."
– Penelope Cruz, on her hopes of starting a family, to the Spanish edition of Marie Claire


• "We have about 20 days left [until the season ends,] not that I'm counting."
– T.R. Knight, on being ready to take a break from Grey's Anatomy after a tough season, to Access Hollywood

• "If there's one thing about our relationship, there are no surprises."
– David Arquette, on what makes his nearly eight-year marriage to Courteney Cox work, to PEOPLE

• "I'm a fake intellectual. I'm not that well read. Which I'm insecure about since I've gotten the [intellectual] niche."
– Adam Brody, on being different from his O.C. persona, to Time

• "I've always been on a diet, ever since I was in the sixth grade. It's an ongoing battle and it's a nightmare."
– Gwen Stefani, proving she's just like every other woman when it comes to weight issues, to Harper's Bazaar

• "I hate to be the one who told you this, but: I told you so."
– Larry Birkhead, on learning the DNA test results that he's the father of Anna Nicole Smith's 7-month-old daughter Dannielynn, at a press conference in the Bahamas


• "I'm giving her this damn shower. I don't have to get her a present as well, do I?"
– Felicity Huffman, on what she planned to give fellow Housewife Eva Longoria as a bridal shower gift, to PEOPLE

No comments: